Sunday 8 September 2013

Nirmal baba


Bhakt: Baba mein dukhi hu.NIRMAL BABA: Aap ke pas Rahul ka no. h.Bhakt: HaanjiBaba: Phone krte hoBhakt: NahiBaba: Roj phone karo..Kripa aani shuru ho jaygi.







A Nirmal baba swindles crores in the name of faith & Asharam rapes the faith of his followers. 
A juvenile of 17 yrs or a senile of 73 yrs – I am amazed at the bandwidth of a wanton Man’s rape ability at any age. 
This rape (I am sure it will get established) cannot be Asharam’s first crime ? Just that he got cornered this time. How many secret crimes this filthy baba would have done en route to his stardom?

Such incidents will go a long way in denting the beliefs of the youth today about even accepting the genuine saints in their lives.

Someone is always trying to tell you a story and is emotionally trying to fit his story to match with your world view. Majority junta gets CONSUMED with the stories of such clever marketers.

Today ! Take a decision – ‘I will NOT get impressed from Anything / Anyone so very easily’. Be it ANYONE in my career, my religion, my relationships, my finances or ANY damn thing which is RELATED to me.

Be Emotionally MORE competent & render these businessmen blunt !

Such incidents will go a long way in denting the beliefs of the youth today about even accepting the genuine saints in their lives. 
Someone is always trying to tell you a story and is emotionally trying to fit his story to match with your world view. Majority junta gets CONSUMED with the stories of such clever marketers. 
Today ! Take a decision – ‘I will NOT get impressed from Anything / Anyone so very easily’. Be it ANYONE in my career, my religion, my relationships, my finances or ANY damn thing which is RELATED to me. 
Be Emotionally MORE competent & render these businessmen blunt !

No comments:

Post a Comment